Think and Grow Rich remains one of the best-selling books in both business and personal development. At the time of Napoleon Hills death in 1970, Think and Grow Rich had sold more than 20 million copies. Today, over 100 million copies have been sold worldwide! Over 80 years after it was first published.
This book has stood the test of time for a very good reason. Every successful mentor I have ever know, such as John Maxwell, Les Brown, Tony Robbins..... and the list goes on, mention this book as part of their success.
The steps in Think and Grow Rich took me from a high school dropout and on my own at 15, to starting and running a multi-million dollar company by 30. I remember way back then, the scarcity of food some times. I remember walking to the grocery store and buying all the Tortino's $0.79 frozen pizza's I could buy, because I knew they would last me the entire week and they were dirt cheap. The Think and Grow Rich principles literally changed my life, and they still do to this day. As Les Brown says "I don't say this to impress you, but to impress upon you." This stuff works"
In This 14 Day Challenge You Will Learn
How you can APPLY Think and Grow Rich's powerful principles
How you can IMPLEMENT the Think and Grow Rich principles in your life
How to understand the Think and Grow Rich in a way that REALLY WORKS
Join the 14 day challenge and lean into all 13 steps in classic book Think and Grow Rich
Here is what you will receive when you join the challenge.
Free PDF download of Think and Grow Rich.
You will get a free PDF copy of the original book by Napoleon Hill, line numbered for easy following in the challenge.
Daily Live Challenge
What good is the information if you can't apply it! Everyday we will have a live challenge video and a daily challenge worksheet with a tool to drive the philosophy of the step, and make it last.
Access to our private Think and Grow Rich Facebook Group
Access to the Facebook group with support from the entire challenge community.
For every step In Think and Grow Rich you will learn a new and powerful tool
- Bonus Challenge - The Introduction and the "Secret" reveled.
- Desire - All achievement, no matter what may be it's nature or purpose, must begin with an intense, burning desire for something Definite.
- Faith - Faith is a state of mind which may be induced, or created, by affirmation or repeated instructions to the subconscious mind.
- Auto-Suggestion - The actual performance of transmuting desire into success involves the use of Auto-Suggestion as an agency by which one may reach, and influence the subconscious mind.
- Specialized Knowledge - There are two kinds of knowledge. One is general; the other, specialized.
- Imagination - Ideas, the product of the imagination, are the starting point of all fortunes.
- Organized Planning - Your achievement can be no greater than your plans are sound.
- Decision - The mastery of procrastination
- Persistence - Persistence is an essential factor in the procedure of transmuting desire into its physical equivalent.
- The Power of the Mastermind - The driving Force.
- The Mystery of Sex Transmutation - The changing, or transferring of one element, or form of energy, into another.
- The Subconscious Mind - The connecting link.
- The Brain - The broadcasting and receiving stations for thought.
- The Sixth Sense - The door to the temple of wisdom